It took a year to read the Bible, then almost 9 months to read the Apocrypha. Now, I'm going to try to offer reflections on the Narrative Lectionary. But, I won't be posting daily--at least, for a while.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Daily Prayer, Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Morning
Jesus said to him, "You have seen him, and the one speaking with you is he."


Invitatory Psalm 100

Psalms 12, 13, 17

Daily Lectionary Reading, John 9:24-34

Lectio Divina
So for the second time they called the man who had been blind, and they said to him, "Give glory to God! We know that this man is a sinner" (John 9:34).

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff--they comfort me (Psalm 23:3).

Prayer for today:
Open my eyes to see the work you are accomplishing all around me. Instill trust in me. Instill courage. Amen.

Midday Psalm 119:17-24

Evening
Psalm 18

No comments: