It took a year to read the Bible, then almost 9 months to read the Apocrypha. Now, I'm going to try to offer reflections on the Narrative Lectionary. But, I won't be posting daily--at least, for a while.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Daily Prayer, Sunday, February 13

Morning
Invitatory Psalm 24
The earth is the Lord's and all that is in it,
the world, and those who live in it;
....
Lift up your heads, O gates!
and be lifted up, O ancient doors!
that the King of glory may come in.
....

Psalms 52, 53, 54, 56

Daily Lectionary Reading, 1 Corinthians 3:6-9

Lectio Divina
I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth.... For we are God's servants, working together; you are God's field, God's building (1 Corinthians 3:6, 9).

I will praise you with an upright heart, when I learn your righteous ordinances. I will observe your statues; do not utterly forsake me (Psalm 119:7-8).

Evening
Psalms 78, 79, 83, 86

No comments: