It took a year to read the Bible, then almost 9 months to read the Apocrypha. Now, I'm going to try to offer reflections on the Narrative Lectionary. But, I won't be posting daily--at least, for a while.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daily Prayer, Thursday, February 10, 2011

Morning

Invitatory Psalm 150
Praise the Lord!
....
Let everything that breathes praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord!

Psalms 39, 40

Daily Lectionary Reading, Deuteronomy 30:15-20

Lectio Divina
But if your heart turns away and you do not hear, but are led astray to bow down to other gods and serve the, I declare to you today that you shall perish; you shall not live long in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess. I call heaven and earth to witness against you today that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Choose life so that you and you descendants may live (Deuteronomy 30:17-19).

You have commanded your precepts to be kept diligently. O that my ways may be steadfast in keeping your statutes! (Psalm 119:4)

Midday Psalm 119:68-77

Evening
Psalm 69

No comments: