It took a year to read the Bible, then almost 9 months to read the Apocrypha. Now, I'm going to try to offer reflections on the Narrative Lectionary. But, I won't be posting daily--at least, for a while.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Daily Prayer, Friday, January 21, 2011

Morning

Invitatory Psalm 100
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come into his presence with singing.
....
For the Lord is good;
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations.

Psalms 80, 81

Daily Lectionary Reading Psalm 27:6-9


Lectio Divina:
Hear, O Lord, when I cry aloud, be gracious to me and answer me! (Psalm 27:7)

Do not hide your face from me. Do not turn your servant away in anger, you who have been my help. Do not cast me off, do not forsake me, O God of my salvation! (Psalm 27:9)

Midday Psalm 119:121-128

Evening
Psalm 106

No comments: