It took a year to read the Bible, then almost 9 months to read the Apocrypha. Now, I'm going to try to offer reflections on the Narrative Lectionary. But, I won't be posting daily--at least, for a while.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Daily prayer, Monday, January 17, 2011

Morning
Invitatory Psalm 95
O come, let us sing to the Lord;
let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving;
let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!

Psalms 57, 61, 64

Daily Lectionary Reading Matthew 4:12-17

Lectio Divina:
And he said to them, "Follow me, and I will make you fish for people." (Matthew 4:16)
The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 29:1b).

Midday
Psalm 119:89-96

Evening
Psalms 87, 88, 91

No comments: