It took a year to read the Bible, then almost 9 months to read the Apocrypha. Now, I'm going to try to offer reflections on the Narrative Lectionary. But, I won't be posting daily--at least, for a while.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Daily prayer, Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Invitatory Psalm 63
O God, you are my God, I seek you,
my soul thirsts for you;
my flesh faits for you,
as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.


Psalms 65,66, 70

Daily Lectionary Reading Matthew 4:18-23

Lectio Divina:
Immediately they left the boat and their father, and follow him (Matthew 4:22).
"Come," my heart says, "seek his face!" Your face, Lord, do I seek (Psalm 27:8).

Midday
Psalm 119:97-104

Evening
Psalms 102, 103

1 comment:

G. HUBBARD said...

everyday's child today faces special concerns that do need answers. need a reliable source, there when needed, talks on their level, cares, and has name credibility. our free SPREAD THE WORD TALK WITH THE LORD progrm inspires daily talks our free blog posts now being used as YM discussion tpoics plud get your free copy of our cool song lyrics g. hubbard p.o. box 2232 ponte vedra fl 32004 http://talkwiththelord.blogspot.com/