It took a year to read the Bible, then almost 9 months to read the Apocrypha. Now, I'm going to try to offer reflections on the Narrative Lectionary. But, I won't be posting daily--at least, for a while.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Daily Prayer, Saturday, January 22, 2011

Morning
Invitatory Psalm 67
May God be gracious to us and bless us
....
Let the peoples praise you, O God; let all the peoples praise you.

Psalms 82, 84, 85

Daily Lectionary Reading, 1 Corinthians 1:10-16

Lectio Divina:
Now I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you be in agreement and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same purpose (1 Corinthians 1:10
Now my head is lifted up above all my enemies all around me, and I will offer in his tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing and make melody to the Lord (Psalm 27:6).

Evening Psalm 107

No comments: